Vector graphics free, sometimes referred to as draw graphics, are a type of graphic that uses mathematical algorithms. The images are scaled or modified without losing their quality or resolution. They are also easy to resize and turn into a better quality picture. Vectors are usually altered or modified with a vector editing software. Thus, it is important that your vector downloads have the right format.
You are probably wondering why vector graphics is such as a big deal. Well, they are a stylish alternative to other printing techniques. When your artwork is in vector format (i.e. EPS), you can increase or decrease its size without compromising the quality of the original image. This means you can resize the image without making it look blurry or distorted on your promotional products.
Vector graphics are most often used in design. Many graphic designers prefer to use them because of the following reasons:
- They are easy to create. They are easy to create with Adobe Illustrator and other editing software. You can easily showcase your ideas and express your creativity with the aid of these tools. Vectors are easy to create but can turn into complex outputs.
- They are scalable. Vectors can be scaled into whatever size you want. You can make it small for a handout or bigger for a billboard. This way, the file is not limited to only a single use. You can use them in any medium without compromising quality.
- They don’t distort after resizing. Vector graphics free can be easily resized without distorting them. Hence, you don’t have to fear using them in various sizes. They remain sharp and no part will look differently. They don’t get pixelated or blurry when stretched, too.
These are only three of the many reasons why vector graphics free is important. If you are looking for a great source, visit Vectorain.com now!
Are you looking for cheap stock footage that’s not expensive? The beauty of stock videos comes from its time and money-saving qualities. That’s why it isn’t difficult to find cheap video clips in the market. There are millions of high quality stock videos in the Internet. You just have to find a stock media agency that fits your creative needs and budget to purchase and download these videos. If you are looking for cheap stock footage, here are three stock sites that will surely fit your budget.
- Pond5. Pond5 has one of the biggest stock libraries in the market. It has the largest collection of royalty-free and HD and 4K footage with over 4 million clips. Organized in categories, you can choose among numerous subjects, such as aerials, green screen, sports, people and many more. You can also explore 4K favorites, which is curated by the stock site’s editors to ensure quality. You can also choose to purchase and download high-intensity shots taken with GoPro.
Credit Packs: To purchase cheap stock footage from Pond5, you need credit packs. The stock site offers prepaid credits to help you save a little money. Purchase $250 and you get $10 free bonus. Purchase $500 and you’ll get $25 free bonus. You can also enter a custom account. At Pond5, 1 credit = $1 which is good for 2 years.
- Shutterstock. Shutterstock offers cheap stock footage at straightforward prices. You can browse through popular video searches and Director’s Choice for some of the best clips in the website. If you are looking for a more specific footage, you can also use the search bar to find what you need. We recommend you check out the featured clip of the day to find inspiration too. Shutterstock has over 5 million stock footage in its library, and is one of the best royalty-free videos today.
Credit Packs: Shutterstock footage can also be purchased through credits. You can choose the right pack for you starting at $369 for 5 HD clips. You can save more when you purchase bigger credit packs. We recommend the 25 HD clips for $1,699 for the best value for your money. This credit pack can give you $276 worth of savings. Videos purchased must be downloaded within the 365 days.
- iStock. Another source of cheap stock footage is iStock. iStock by Getty Images offers flexible plans to suit your creative needs and budget. It has a collection of curated videos, including royalty-free, B-roll, HD video and 4K. To purchase, you can use credits starting at $60 for 6 credits. One video from Essentials collection costs 6 credits and 18 credits from the Signature collection. The best thing about iStock credits is they never expire.
That’s a wrap for stock media agencies that offer cheap stock footage. If you have other stock media sites in mind. Let us know!
There are three main types of licenses in the stock photo industry – royalty-free, rights-managed and editorial. Royalty-free is the most common and allows the use of stock images in any creative project for as long as it takes. Rights-managed allows the specific use of image for a time. On the other hand, an editorial license only allows the use of images in editorial purposes only – body of article and text of blogs, newspapers, e-books, books and other publications.
Where can you use editorial images?
Editorial license can be used in a use-by-use basis.
- It can be used in creative projects related to events that are newsworthy or of public interest.
- As a rule of thumb, editorial images can only be used in association with an editorial article.
- The article or text must be relevant to the image used. This means that you can use the photo of a celebrity on an article about that celebrity and not to illustrate an article. For instance, you can use Jennifer Lawrence’s photo in an article about her but not on an article about “How to Feng Shui your Apartment.”
- You cannot use an editorial image in any commercial purposes. This means you cannot use a photo of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and connect it with your online dating service website.
- On the other hand, you can use a photo of a Hollywood couple in connection with an article “Love blooms in Hollywood.”
When do you need to purchase a royalty-free license?
If you are planning to use the images for any commercial non-resale purposes, you need a royalty-free license. This means you can the royalty-free image in marketing campaigns, templates, website images and many more. If you are not sure how to use the image, you need to ask the stock photo agency or purchase a royalty-free image to cover your company. If you are not clear on the uses of editorial license, get a royalty-free license.
What makes editorial images different?
As a stock photo buyer, you need to understand how to use an editorial license. Editorial images are different than royalty-free and rights-managed as they contain identifiable people, location and brands. For instance, a photo of a table with a bottle of beer on top is an editorial image if the beer has a brand on it. Photos of people on a beach are also labeled for editorial use only if the photographer failed to acquire model releases.
The stock photo agencies that sell editorial license include Getty Images, iStock and Shutterstock. Just check out the licensing options offered by these stock sites and browse images that fall under the editorial category. You will surely find images that could be useful for your editorial content.